I see many agency owners make this mistake:
- Have a good call with a prospect
- Agree to send a follow up
- Send one generic templated follow up
- Prospect ghosts the agency owner
- Agency owner doesn’t send any more emails
- Agency owner stresses that not enough deals are closing, profit is low, can’t pay themselves again
So, I recorded a video sharing a workflow that shows how agency owners can improve their chances of closing more deals.
I explain the importance of tailoring follow-up emails based on the prospect’s interests and using their language.
In addition I share the need for clear next steps and specific follow-ups addressing the prospect’s challenges.
If you implement these changes, you’ll increase your revenue. Simple.